The dual sides of the Foundation’s mission are vitally important. The USA Swimming Foundation is making children safer around the water, and if these children who learn-to-swim continue on in the sport to become champions, that’s even better.
-Bob and Erin Vincent
Champions Club Benefactors
The USA Swimming Foundation’s Champions Club is comprised of our most distinguished and loyal supporters.
Members of the Champions Club provide financial leadership to the swimming community, and receive exclusive benefits reserved for our inner circle of friends. By making a gift to the Champions Club, you help to strengthen the sport of swimming from grassroots to gold medals—from learn-to-swim programs to our sport’s top athletes.
- Make a Splash, the Foundation’s national child-focused water safety initiative. Through Make a Splash, the USA Swimming Foundation provides scholarships for children to participate in learn-to-swim programs across the United States. Since 2007 the USA Swimming Foundation has provided more than $4 million for children’s swim lessons.
- Our heroes on the U.S. National Team, who are back in the pool after an outstanding performance at the 2016 Olympic Games, and continuing to train for their next meet! In 2016, the USA Swimming Foundation provided more than $600,000 in grants to our National Team for direct athlete support, incentives for coaches, and Junior National Team Travel. Champions Club donations allow our coaches and athletes to stay focused on their swimming goals and provide the crucial financial support needed to compete on swimming’s most elite stages.
- USA Swimming’s programs and services. In 2016 the USA Swimming Foundation was able to provide $120,000 to club development to support grassroots programming. With an emphasis on coach education, Foundation funding supported such vital programming as Women’s Leadership Conferences, a National Age Group Coaches Summit and several Regional Coaches Clinics.
- Other initiatives as they arise, including critical operating expenses.
VIP - $10,000+
- Access for ten (10) people to an exclusive Champions Club VIP event during the Golden Goggles Awards weekend
- A personalized plaque recognizing your commitment to the USA Swimming Foundation, for display in your home or office
- Special recognition gift
- and all of the benefits of Champions Club Benefactors
Benefactor - $5,000
- Access for six (6) people to an exclusive Champions Club VIP event during the Golden Goggles Awards weekend
- Recognition on a plaque displayed at USA Swimming Headquarters in Colorado Springs, CO
- Special recognition gift
- and all of the benefits of Champions Club Patrons
Patron - $2,500
- Access for four (4) people to an exclusive Champions Club VIP event during the Golden Goggles Awards weekend
- and all of the benefits of Champions Club Members
Member - $1,000
- A Champions Club recognition gift
- Access for two (2) people to an exclusive Champions Club VIP event during the Golden Goggles Awards weekend
- VIP access and tour of USA Swimming Headquarters at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO
- Recognition on the Foundation website, Golden Goggle Awards program, Champions Club brochure, and other Foundation publications
2017 CHAMPIONS CLUB MEMBERS
Thank you to all the donors who have joined the Champions Club thus far in 2017. Your generosity is making a difference in the lives of American swimmers, from those just learning to float, to those training hard to take their place atop the world's podiums. You are truly helping to save lives and build champions - in the pool and in life.
Ready to join the Champions Club? Click here to make your donation today!
2017 Champions Club VIP - $10,000+
- Carolyn Dirks and Brett Dougherty
- El Pomar Foundation
- Austin and Audrey Lee
- Miriam and Jim Mulva
- Kevin and Patricia Thompson
- Julie and Jay Van Cleave
- Bart and Linda Wear
2017 CHAMPIONS CLUB PATRON - $2,500
- Debbie Hesse
- Pat and Diane Hogan
- Dr. James N. Johnson and Ms. Catherine Stutzner
- Bill and Donna Maxson
- Michael and Amy Nordmann
- George and Marsha Ward
2017 CHAMPIONS CLUB MEMBER - $1,000
- Erika Binger
- Robert Broyles
- Matt and Michelle Farrell
- Paul and Mary Favaro
- Cecil and Yvonne Gordon
- James and Deborah Harvey
- Mark Herman and Shiva Maralani
- Mark Hesse
- Stu and Vickie Hixon
- Bill Keating
- Matthew Mauriello
MEMBER - $1,000 (continued)
- Dan McAllen
- David P. Meagher, Jr. MD
- Lindsay and Michael Mintenko
- David and Edlyn Pursell
- Matthew Rees
- Jim and Carolyn Ryan
- Jim and Debbie Sheehan
- Bruce and Patty Stratton
- Jay and Ann Thomas
- Sean, Kathleen and AnneMarie Trench
- Mike and Lisa Unger
- Eileen and Paul Unruh