As the philanthropic arm of USA Swimming, the USA Swimming Foundation has the privilege of working with individuals and organizations who have a passion for the sport of swimming and a desire to make a difference. Whether your interests lie in saving lives through swim lessons, ensuring the continued success of the U.S. National Team, or helping more children discover the lifelong benefits of swimming, the USA Swimming Foundation has an opportunity for you to make a difference.
Transformational giving takes many forms, you can join our trustee council, leave a legacy gift in your will or trust, include the USA Swimming Foundation in your estate plan, create an endowment, or make a special gift. If you have already included the USA Swimming Foundation in your will or trust, please let us know. You can find language for the notification of a revocable bequest here.
For more information on these or other opportunities please contact Scott Usher at 719-866-3614 or email@example.com.
USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Program
We invite you to join us as a USA Swimming Foundation Trustee, and help support our efforts to save lives and build champions—in the pool and in life.
The USA Swimming Foundation’s trustees serve as ambassadors for learning to swim and water safety, as well as supporting the growth and success of USA Swimming and the USA Swimming National Team.
Trustees generate support through advocacy, awareness, and personal philanthropic commitment, and will:
- Promote the mission of the USA Swimming Foundation and advocate locally and nationally.
- Raise awareness about the USA Swimming Foundation and our mission.
- Serve as hosts at special events and gatherings.
- Pledge a minimum charitable gift of $100,000, payable over four years.
- Trustees hold four-year terms that operate on a calendar year.
- Trustees meet once annually. (Note: Trustees may participate in person or via phone conference; travel and lodging are at the expense of the Trustee).
- Trustees are asked to participate in donor cultivation activities at National Championships and/or U.S Olympic Trials, in their area.
Philanthropic Commitment and Trustee Benefits
- Trustees are asked to make a charitable contribution of at least $25,000 for each year of their term.
- Trustees will receive exclusive benefits reserved for our inner circle of friends, including a VIP Package for two (2) people at the U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Swimming during their term.
Investment: $100,000 minimum charitable gift, payable over four years.
Interested in learning more about the USA Swimming Foundation's Trustee Program? Please contact Scott Usher at 719-866-3614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.