Carol Arnold, Foundation Projects Manager
A native of southern California’s San Gabriel Valley, Carol launched her post-education career after a move to Fort Collins, Colorado in 1979. Six years working as a Citicorp mortgage loan officer and two kids later, Carol became a mostly stay-at-home mom until returning to the workforce full time in 1999.
Earning a securities license, she spent the next seven years working in the investment management industry before coming on board with the USA Swimming Foundation in January of 2007. Carol and her husband of 38 years enjoy spending their free time with their four young grandchildren, hiking, biking, kayaking and snowshoeing in the Gunnison River Valley of south-central Colorado. In her duties as Foundation Project Manager Carol manages handles:
- Oversite and management of the USA Swimming Foundation's Swim-a-Thon fundraising program
- Assistant to Executive Director
- Planning, implementation and oversight of fundraising and donor cultivation events and activities
- Coordination of Foundation Board activities and meetings.
- Relationship and event manager for the U.S. National Team Alumni program.
- Administration of the third-party fundraising program.
- Management and oversite of USA Swimming Foundation's intellectual properties.
- Research assistant for grant funding opportunities.