Jill Johnson joined the USA Swimming Foundation in February 2012. Jill supports the Foundation in all aspects of the organization’s fundraising activities as well as administering and managing the Foundation’s Raiser’s Edge database. She handles all data entry, maintenance, and extraction to keep the organization functioning with a high level of effectiveness.
Prior to joining the Foundation, Jill worked as a database administrator for EnCana Oil & Gas. She graduated from Metropolitan State University of Denver with a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics and a minor in Accounting. Jill grew up and has lived in Colorado Springs for most of her life and she is excited to welcome her first child in May 2017.
- Manages Constituent and Donor Records
- Manages Donations and Recurring Gifts
- Manages all data analytics projects
- Manages various recurring, special, and fundraising event registration/coordination
- Manages USA Swimming’s Annual Golden Goggle Awards event registration and seating processes, including onsite logistics
- Manages in-house development mailings