USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Program
We invite you to join the USA Swimming Foundation as a trustee and help support our efforts to save lives and build champions—in the pool and in life.
The USA Swimming Foundation’s trustees serve as ambassadors for learning to swim and water safety, and support the growth and success of USA Swimming and the USA Swimming National Team.
Trustees generate support through advocacy, awareness, and personal philanthropic commitment, and will:
- Promote the mission of the USA Swimming Foundation and advocate locally and nationally.
- Raise awareness about the USA Swimming Foundation and our mission.
- Serve as hosts at special events and gatherings.
- Trustees hold four-year terms that operate on a calendar year.
- Trustees meet once annually.
- Trustees are asked to participate in donor cultivation activities at National Championships and/or U.S. Olympic Trials.
Philanthropic Commitments and Trustee Benefits
- Trustees are asked to make a charitable contribution of at least $25,000 for each year of their four-year term.
- Trustees will receive exclusive benefits, including a VIP package for two (2) people at the U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Swimming during their term.
Investment: $100,000 minimum charitable gift, payable over four years.
Interested in learning more about the USA Swimming Foundation Trustee Program? Please contact Scott Usher at 719-866-3614 or email@example.com.